Monday 17 June 2013

What is a DOX?

A DOX is a gather of somebodies personal information (Family members, where they reside, pictures, numbers and School they attend if not at school - work or university.

DOXing is a very powerful/ useful knowledge to have. My close friend got infected, I removed the RAT from his computer. I switched the scenario around to him spending over $100 dollars off his mums Credit Card for our own personal use, I called his mother and made her aware that he was hacking and doing blackhat activities. I heard her yelling and screaming on the phone. I warned him he would have to compensate for the issues that he caused my friend. Saying "You've done the wrong thing, my friend. I'm going to have to call the Feds and maybe you'll learn your lesson this way."

Shortly after that he started saying "You don't have my house number or my street. Good luck" I read his DOX back to him, school, house, family members ect. At this point I had him in tears begging and pleading not for me to call the police and I said to him "You are to buy my friend a crazy amount of run escape gold." he ended up buying him over 200M.

WOW! This is interesting! Teach me how to DOX now!

Ok, so say you want to set up a victim. What you need to look for is, e-mails or if possible phone numbers. You can get e-mails via skype or if you have them on MSN even better!

Once you have their e-mail, copy and paste it and put it into Facebook look-up bar. For E.G where you would type "John Smith" you would copy and paste e-mail right there. And you can also put their e-mail in google, see what sites they're registered on, check out their profile. ect.

Once you have that down pat. You will want to stalk their facebook, if they do not have any information on where they reside, look through their friends list, click on multiple people and see if they attend the same school, and Look up the school in Google. See what area it's around ect.

Now once you've done that you're going to want to type up

"White book for "such and such (what State / Country victim resides). Make sure you have their last name!

People tend to leave their information lying around in White Pages or wherever on the internet.

You can call countless numbers and ask if such and such resides here or there, you're bound to get one, if you can't get a dox on your victim, call one of their friends and get the dox off them!

Doxing is something that will really come in handy, it's to your own personal gain.

This was only a small not advanced guide to help new comers, if you need help getting a dox you may PM me and so forth. If I do get enough good feedback from this I will make an extremely in-depth guide on DOXING.

Thanks for reading, drop a comment for feedback and yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment